Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Units 14 & 15 And 16 & 17 Haydock Cross
Haydock Industrial Estate, Kilbuck Lane
WA11 9UX Haydock
Size5,716-10,246 ft² / 531-952 m²
Haydock is a recognised location for distribution facilities in the North West being equidistant between Manchester and Liverpool.
The unit comprises three industrial warehouse units combined benefiting from the the following specification:
- Five level access loading doors across three elevations
- Eaves height circa 5.1 metres
- Steel portal frame construction with steel profile cladding
- Less than 1 mile from J23 M6 & A580
- 24/7 manned gatehouse security & CCTV
The estate also benefits from secure palisade fencing to its entire perimeter, a barrier entry and exit system with security gatehouse, CCTV coverage over the entire estate and 24 hour security.
Location and Transport
The property is located within the established Haydock Cross Industrial Estate, strategically located adjacent to the A580 East Lancashire Road and within 1 mile of the M6 at junction 23.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.