Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 2 Boston Park
WA11 9SR Haydock
Size28,340 ft² / 2,633 m²
Unit 2 Boston Park comprises a refurbished industrial unit within an established industrial estate and commercial location.
Unit 2 is fully refurbished and will benefit from the following specification:
- Steel portal frame
- Concrete floor
- 2x level loading doors
- Steel profile clad
- Two storey offices and welfare areas
- Self-contained secure loading yard and parking
- Sodium high bay lighting
- All mains services connected
- Eaves height from 5-7 metres
Location and Transport
The property is located within the established Boston Park Industrial Estate, strategically located adjacent to the A580 East Lancashire Road and within 1 mile of the M6 at junction 23. Haydock is a recognised location for distribution facilities in the North West being equidistant between Manchester and Liverpool and benefitting from excellent transport networks throughout the region.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.