Location and Transport
Located in one of the South Coast’s most established industrial locations, Velocity provides excellent communications to the A27, M27 and A3(M) corridors, and within walking distance of Havant town centre and railway station (direct to London Waterloo).
Velocity is an excellent opportunity for industrial and distribution occupiers to occupy a premium new build unit located within the main industrial area of Havant.
Velocity benefits from being in a strategic location, just 1 mile from Havant town centre and mainline railway station, providing direct trains to London Waterloo, Portsmouth, Brighton and Southampton. The A27 / M27 road network are approximately 1.5 miles distant from the site and the A3(M) is approximately 2 miles away, providing fast access to Portsmouth (9 miles) and Southampton (23 miles) to the west, and London (71 miles) to the north.
Major occupiers in the vicinity include Colt International, Pfizer, Kenwood Delonghi, Eaton Industrial Hydraulics, Formaplex and Dunham-Bush.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.