Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit E, Icon Harlow
CM19 5AW Harlow
Size113,414 ft² / 10,536 m²
- Superb access to the South East and national motorway network. Only 18 miles from Central London
- High quality development available on a leasehold basis
- 12.7m eaves height to underside of haunch
- 10 dock level loading doors
- 3 storey offices
- Up to 50m yard depth
- 83 car parking spaces
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Icon Harlow is a c.505,000 sq ft warehouse/logistics development situated in the town of Harlow, Essex.
- Floor loading (kN/m2)
- Car Parking
- HGV Parking
- Loading Doors (Dock level)
- Level Access
- Eaves Height (m)
- Electricity (kVA)
- HGV Parking Spaces
- Eaves Height Qualifier
Location and Transport
Harlow provides excellent access to the South East and the UK markets with all of Greater London accessible by HGV within 2 hours. Connex Park is in close proximity to the M25 London Orbital road and national motorway network with less than 4 miles to the M11 and 18 miles from Central London.
The site is a short distance from Harlow Town Station with direct access to London Liverpool Street and Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line). London Stansted is only 20 minutes away by train and 17 miles by road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.