Mark as favourite
Unit 8 Cobbett Park
GU1 1RU Guildford
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial / Warehouse
- High quality design and specification
- Fully fitted first floor offices
- Mains gas and 3-Phase power
- Excellent car parking
- Min eaves approx 8m
- Electrically operated loading door
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse||7,263||674.75||Available|
The property comprises a soon-to-be refurbished, modern end of terrace warehouse / industrial unit of steel portal frame constuction with integral first floor offices to the front elevation of the building.
The warehouse benefits from a minimum eaves height of 8m to the underside of the haunch, 3-phase power and an electronically operated full-height loading door.
The offices are carpeted and benefit from double glazing, perimeter trunking, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting, gas-fired central heating, kitchen, WC and shower facilities.
Externally, there is car parking for approx. 16 vehicles.
The Unit is available on a new full repairing and insuring lease on a term to be agreed.
Location and Transport
Cobbett Park is situated on Slyfield Industrial Estate, one of the prime industrial areas in Guildford. The estate is within close proximity of the A3, which provides good access to Central London and the M25 at Junction 10 (approx. 4 miles distant) which in turn provides good access to both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports and the national motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.