17 Kelvin Industrial Estate
UB6 8WA Greenford
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Rare Opportunity to Occupy Small Warehouse Premises in Well Established Industrial Location in Greenford with Immediate Access to A40
- End of Terrace Unit
- Roller Shutter Loading Door
- 3 Phase Electricity
- Office and WC
- Allocated Parking
- 10 Minute Walk to Greenford Tube
Measured on a GIA Basis
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit - GF Warehouse||667||61.97|
|Unit - FF Office / Storage||667||61.97|
Unit 17 comprises a warehouse of steel truss construction with brick elevations beneath a pitched roof. The unit is arranged with an equal 50:50 split across its two floors with warehouse space to the ground floor and open plan offices to the first.
Location and Transport
Forming part of a well established and popular industrial area within Greenford, Kelvin Industrial Estate is located next door to Metropolitan Park on Long Drive which provides direct access to The A40 Western Avenue which in turn serves Central London to the East and the M25 and M4 motorways to the West.
Greenford London Underground (Central Line) and Railway Station is also within walking distance of the premises.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.