Unit 16 Greenford Park
UB6 0FD Greenford
- Location and Transport
- More like this
WAREHOUSE/INDUSTRIAL UNITS IN THE HEART OF WEST LONDON
- 6m clear eaves height
- Excellent Access on to the West Avenue (A40)
- 30kN/m² floor loading
- Established Estate with well-known occupiers
- 3 car parking spaces
- Secure estate with 24 hour on-site security, CCTV and gatehouse
- 70 kVa power
- 24 hour on site security with CCTV and gatehouse
- 1 electric loading door
- 3 phase power
- 1 disabled WC
- Minimum 6m clear height rising to 8m
- Parking to front of property
To take a virtual tour follow this link
Greenford Park provides the opportunity for companies to locate to an established business environment, on a vibrant estate, with a wide range of industrial, warehouse and production units available.
Excellent access onto the Western Avenue (A40), providing direct links to Central London and the national motorway network.
Easily accessible environment for employees with Greenford Main Line and Underground (Central Line) Station with 300 m of the estate entrance.
Established estate with well-known occupiers including UK Mail, DFS, Brompton Bicycle, Kuehne and Nagel, Merry Foods, Booker Limited and Sainsbury's
Secure estate with 24 hour on-site security, CCTV and gatehouse