Location and Transport
Situated in the centre of Glenrothes, Craig Mitchell House offers an excellent location for Trade Counters and a wide variety of other businesses. Glenrothes is strategically positioned in the centre of Fife, offering quick access South to Edinburgh via the A92/M90 and North to Dundee via the A92. The subjects are located just off Queensway (A911) in Queensway Industrial Estate which is situated to the south of the Town Centre. Glenrothes has an estimated population of circa 39,000 with a catchment population of over 340,000. This establishes Glenrothes as a strong workforce in East Central Scotland.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.