1A & 1B Langlands Square
G75 0YY Glasgow
- Location and Transport
- More like this
The premises are an end-terraced, modern industrial unit of steel frame construction built to a very high standard. The ground floor, extending to 3,071 sq ft, providing workshop and office space. The mezzanine office extends to approximately 1,186 sq ft with open plan main office and separate managers offices. To the rear of the unit there is a generous secure yard space. The premises benefits from the following amenities:
- Electrically operated roller shutter vehicle access door (3 metre height)
- Extensive car parking provision
- Opportunity for a generous secure yard area
- 3 phase electrical and gas supply Gas central heating
- Eaves height - 5.58 metres
- Secure yard
Location and Transport
The property is situated on Langlands Square in an attractive greenbelt area, located 1 mile to the south of East Kilbride town centre and approximately 12 miles south of Glasgow city centre. The subjects are in close proximity to the recently completed Glasgow Southern Orbital road linking the M77 to East Kilbride and leading to the A725/M74 Raith interchange and the M8 motorway, thus providing access to Central Scotland. The unit itself forms part of a terrace of similar units with prominent frontage onto Langlands Square.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.