Location and Transport
The property is located on Govan Road, close to the junction with Pacific Drive on the south bank of the River Clyde. The Clyde Arc Bridge provides convenient access to the Clydeside Expressway (A814), which in turn provides access to the M8 and onto the M74 and M77.
Pacific Quay has seen a significant level of investment over the last 10 years with the BBC and STV relocating their Scottish headquarters, and is also the location of the Glasgow Science Centre, Premier Inn and Village Urban Resort.
North of the Clyde is the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), the SSE Hydro, and the Clyde Auditorium.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.