Mark as favourite
211 Maclellan Street
G41 1RR Glasgow
Size65,836 ft² / 6,116 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Close proximity to Glasgow City Centre
- Excellent transport and motorway links
|High Bay Warehouse||45,933 sq ft||Under offer|
|Warehouse||13,037 sq ft||Under offer|
|Offices||6,866 sq ft||Under offer|
The property comprises of a large stand alone, modern industrial warehouse of steel portal frame construction with two storey office content. It has been extensively refurbished internally and externally and benefits from 8 dock loaders and 3 drive in roller shutter doors via a large concrete yard area with the potential of expansion. The warehouse space is divided into two interconnecting bays with the western bay benefiting from an eaves height of 6.5m. The adjoining high bay warehouse has an eaves height of 12m. The warehouse is heated via gas hot air blowers and the property provides canteen area, along with other welfare facilities for staff.
Viewings and additional information can be arranged through the agents.
Location and Transport
MacLellan Street is located within the Kinning Park area of Glasgow. It is situated a short distance to the south of Glasgow City Centre. Kinning Park forms one of Glasgow’s premier industrial areas and has access to the M8 via Junction 20 and 21. Excellent links to the M74 are also provided with public transport being served by a number of bus links and two underground stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.