Mark as favourite
64 Fullarton Drive
Cambuslang Investment Park
G32 8FA Glasgow
Size20,621 ft² / 1,916 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Detached modern distribution / production facility in a prime Industrial location adjacent to Junction 2A of the M74.
The premises comprise a modern stand-alone warehouse of steel portal frame construction with sheet metal clad elevations under a pitched roof with translucent panels. The premises are accessed via a dedicated personnel entrance opening into a reception area. Office accommodation is provided over the ground floor, with a combination of open plan and cellular workspace. Toilet facilities are also provided on ground floor, with a mezzanine floor providing additional storage space. Vehicle access is provided via 3 electrically operated drive in doors on the eastern elevation, with a height of 5m. The warehouse has been finished to a high standard with a concrete screed floor and lighting provided by halogen spotlights. Heating within the warehouse is provided via gas fired warm air blowers. The unit has a minimum eaves height of 6m rising to 8m at the apex. Externally the premises provide a large concrete service yard, approximately 30 car parking spaces to the front elevation and potential expansion land.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact the letting agents
Location and Transport
The property is located approximately 5 miles south east of Glasgow city centre lying immediately adjacent to Junction 2a of the M74 which in turn provides direct access to the city centre, the west and south. The junction with the M73 further provide links north via the M80, and east via the M8/A8.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.