Unit 2, Griffin Centre
TW14 0HS Feltham
Size16,925 ft² / 1,572 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
17,435 sq ft Available To Let
- 2 Loading Doors
- Extensively refurbished
- Secure Shared Yard
- 24 Hour Access 7 days a week
- Established Heathrow location
Unit 2 is of steel portal frame construction and two storey office accommodation with two loading doors. Internally the warehouse benefits from 7.4m eaves and provides clear span warehouse accommodation.
The unit is to be comprehensively refurbished throughout.
Externally, the unit has a substantial car parking and yard area, which is fenced.
The accomodation is available by way of a new lease on FRI terms to be agreed.
Location and Transport
The Griffin Centre is located at the junction of Staines Road (A315) and Faggs Road (A312) in the heart of Feltham's industrial area. The M3 and M4 motorways are a short distance from the property.
The Griffin Centre is also well located for Heathrow Airport's Cargo Terminal and is well served by public transport with a number of bus routes passing close to the premises.
Hatton Cross London Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Feltham (Network Rail) are within a mile of the premises and provide a regular service to Central London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.