Unit 5, Hampton Business Park
TW13 6DB Feltham
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial / Trade Unit
- Excellent access to A316, M3 & M25
- 5.5 m eaves rising to 7.3 m
- To be refurbished
- Established trade location
The approx gross external floor area is set out below:
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground Floor warehouse||7,704.87||715.81|
|Ground Floor Undercroft||713.65||66.30|
|First Floor Offices||713.65||66.30|
Hampton Business Park comprises a terrace of industrial / trade units of steel portal frame construction, refurbished in 2010 to include a back to frame refurbishment with new roof and cladding.
Location and Transport
Unit 5 which is to be refurbished is located within the established Hampton Business Park. It is situated just off the A316 (Chertsey Road) which runs between the A4 at Chiswick and Junction 1 of the M3, the units therefore benefit from excellent access to the M3, M25 and national motorway network. The A316 also provides for direct access to the A4 and its links to Central London & the M4 westbound.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.