Units 3, 4 & 5 Hawley Lane Trade Centre
GU14 8EH Farnborough
Size7,974-24,149 ft² / 741-2,243 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Three Highly Prominent Warehouse/Trade Units
- Three Highly Prominent Warehouse/Trade Units
- Easy access to M3, Junction 4
- Occupiers include Screwfix, Formula 1, Sandown Mercedes, Brewers & The Wheel Specialist
- To be fully refurbished
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit 3 - Warehouse||5,714||530.85|
|Unit 3 - GF Offices||1,143||106.19|
|Unit 3 - FF Offices||1,117||103.77|
|TOTAL - Unit 3||7,974||740.81|
|Unit 4 - Warehouse||5,793||538.19|
|Unit 4 - GF Offices||1,151||106.93|
|Unit 4 - FF Offices||1,134||105.35|
|TOTAL - Unit 4||8,079||750.56|
|Unit 5 - Warehouse||5,793||538.19|
|Unit 5 - GF Offices||1,155||107.30|
|Unit 5 - FF Offices||1,148||106.65|
|TOTAL - Unit 5||8,096||752.14|
The scheme comprises trade counter/warehouse units of steel portal frame construction with elevations of brick and profile cladding.
The units benefit from fitted office at ground and first floor, and WC facilities installed.
There is forecourt parking and a covered loading area.
Viewings strictly by appointment with the joint sole agents JLL or JCH.
Location and Transport
The units are prominently positioned fronting Hawley Lane, a recognised trade counter location with easy access to the M3 (Junction 4).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.