Unit 23 Fareham Industrial Park
PO16 8XB Fareham
Size20,481 ft² / 1,903 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 23 Fareham Industrial Park, Standard Way, Fareham
- Large Secure Yard
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Excellent communication links
- Low Passing Rent £6.27 per sq ft
- Well Managed Estate
- Flexible Lease
The premises comprise a end-terrace industrial unit of steel portal frame construction with elevations of brick and profiled steel cladding and a pitched profiled steel roof with roof lighting panels.
The premises benefits from a large secure yard, circa 0.47 acres (20,770 sq ft). The yard is adjacent to the warehouse and accessed via a large security gate.
Location and Transport
Fareham Industrial Park offers modern industrial and warehouse accommodation in an ideal location.
Fareham Industrial Park is located adjacent to Junction 11 of the M27 providing excellent links to the UK motorway network. Fareham town centre is within half a mile, Portsmouth city centre and Southampton Airport 7 miles and Southampton city centre 11 miles
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.