Location and Transport
Located on the Ayrshire coast with excellent road, rail and water connectivity, Hunterston has an established history of bulk import and export use.
It is in an ideal place to serve the UK, Irish, European and American markets. The port offers ship to ship transfer, deep sea and road and rail connectivity. The site is accessed via the A78, which in turn is connected to the M8 and Scotland’s motorway network. The site also has its own rail link to the Largs/Glasgow railway line and will connect directly into Hunterston Bulk Terminal. Glasgow International Airport is only 25 miles to the east of the site, with Prestwick Airport located 22 miles to the south.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.