- No Commission
Hunterston Bulk TerminalFavourite
KA29 0AZ Fairlie
8,712,008.00 ft² (809,372.00 m²)
Price on application
• UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
Large-scale multimodal site with access to the deepest sea entrance on the west coast of the UK. The site offers 200 acres of development land, capable of development for large warehousing and distribution space.
• Low-cost on-site power and heat, ideal for energy-intensive businesses
• Just 40 minutes from Glasgow with road, rail and sea connections providing a range of logistic solutions
• Over 200 acres of development land, offering flexible plots of varying scale and opportunities to expand with business growth
• Flexible lease terms
• Marine Yard for Decommissioning and Construction
• Renewable Energy Research Centre
• Power Generation
• Chemical Storage and Processing
• Bulk Storage Terminal
• Recycling and Materials Management
• Pre-Fabrication and Manufacturing
• LNG Terminal
Hunterston PARC offers a unique opportunity for manufacturers, power generators, recyclers, importers and exporters to come together for mutual benefit. By co-locating the supply chain Hunterston PARC will unlock efficiencies, reduce waste and become the natural choice for handling and processing Scotland’s industrial resources - the ‘Circular Economy’ in action. The site is a blank canvas for forward-thinking investors and can accommodate a range of uses from light to large-scale industrial facilities, recycling and materials management to data warehouses, research and innovation.
Please contact the sole letting agents, JLL, for further information.
Located on the Ayrshire coast with excellent road, rail and water connectivity, Hunterston has an established history of bulk import and export use.
It is in an ideal place to serve the UK, Irish, European and American markets. The port offers ship to ship transfer, deep sea and road and rail connectivity. The site is accessed via the A78, which in turn is connected to the M8 and Scotland’s motorway network. The site also has its own rail link to the Largs/Glasgow railway line and will connect directly into Hunterston Bulk Terminal. Glasgow International Airport is only 25 miles to the east of the site, with Prestwick Airport located 22 miles to the south.