- Energy rating
Commercial warehouse space to let at Greendale Business Park
- Good eaves height of approx 5.39 m (to approx. 7.68 m apex)
- Good sized forecourt/ yard to the front of the property
- Professionally managed estate with offices on site
- Available now
The property consists of a prominent large steel portal framed storage/warehouse unit with steel sheet profile cladding. Within the premises there are office and staff welfare facilities plus mezzanine for additional storage. There is also a good sized yard to the front of the property which includes parking provision for the unit. The property benefits from a min eaves height of approx. 5.39 m (to an apex of 17.68 m) and x3 electric roller shutter doors with loading bay measuring approx. 53 ft (16.15 m) x 19 ft (5.65 m).
The property is located on Greendale Business Park which enjoys a strategic location, just 3.5 miles from junction 30 of the M5 motorway on the A3052 Exeter to Sidmouth road. The A30 dual carriageway is 5 miles to the north-west of the Park, and Exeter International Airport is 3.5 miles to the north. Exeter city centre lies 7 miles to the west.
Although the Business Park is conveniently sited for access to the busy hub of Exeter, its more rural setting, away from the city's busier roads, offers an easier, less congested commute to work. The Park is carefully landscaped to mirror the surrounding Devon countryside, making for a greener, more open working environment.
Within the business park the subject unit is located in a prominent position amongst other occupiers such as Bishops Move, Capricorn Furnishing, Ainscough Crane Hire, Rocks Organic and also leisure occupiers Raceworld.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.