- Location and Transport
- More like this
Newly refurbished industrial / warehouse unit in popular commercial location with excellent motorway access.
- Excellent communication links
- Recently refurbished
- Flexible working space
- Excellent access to motorway
- Popular commercial location
- New Lease available
The property comprises a mid terrace trade counter / warehouse unit know as Unit C3. The unit comprises mainly full-height warehouse space (plus trade counter and WC block to the front). The warehouse area has an eaves height of circa 6.2 m and the loading door is 3.6m wide x 4.5m tall located at the front elevation of the building. There is fluorescent lighting, 3-phase electricity and gas within the unit.
Externally, there are allocated car parking spaces directly in front of the unit within a non-secure yard area.
Location and Transport
The property is located on Eagle Way, which leads off Moor Lane, the main road through the estate. Sowton is an established commercial location with excellent access to the M5 motorway via junctions 29 and 30.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.