Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 6 Enfield Distribution Park
East Duck Lees Lane
EN3 7SR Enfield
Size60,000 ft² / 5,574 m²
North London's prime industrial/Logistics Development
- North London's largest indsutrial-logistics development
- Cleared site ready for development
- Fantastic access to Greater London, M25 and the North Circular
- Excellent road, rail and air links, M25 J25 (4 miles)
- Bespoke industrial-logistics opportunities available from 20,000 - 300,000 sq ft
- A unique opportunity in a prime London location
Enfield's strategic location with easy access to the M25 and A406, plus London's airports and public transport networks has attracted an enviable and diverse industrial base including London's second largest strategic industrial/development cluster. It is home to over 10,000 businesses employing nearly 90,000 people with over 58% of jobs filled by local Enfield residents.
The prime opportunity in North London is ready for development with flexible build-to-suit opportunities from 20,000 - 120,000 sq ft.
Units can be designed to accommodate individual requirements and Graftongate's experienced design team, fully funded by Aberdeen Asset Management, are ready to deliver your requirement to the highest specification.
Location and Transport
ENDP is situated immediately off Mollison Avenue (A1055) a short distance to the north of Lea Valley Road (A110). The local road network offers excellent access to the Great Cambridge Road (A10( and in turn the M25 (J25) North Circular Road (A406) and M11 Motorway.
The estate is served by both Ponders End and Brimsdown Rail stations with regular services into London Liverpool Street and the West End via Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.