Unit 9 The Arena
EN3 7NL Enfield
Size14,238 ft² / 1,323 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern Industrial Warehouse Premises
- 6.5m eaves (clear internal height)
- Single level access door
- Substantial loading forecourt
- 13 parking spaces
- Easy access to M25 / A10 / A406
The property has the following approximate gross internal floor areas -
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground Floor Warehouse and ancillary space||12,820||1,191.02|
|First Floor Offices||1,418||131.74|
Unit 9 comprises a terraced unit of steel portal framed warehousing with integral two storey offices believed to have been constructed during the early 1990's. The unit benefits from good level access loading, substantial loading forecourt plus ancillary parking provisions in a modern secure environment.
Location and Transport
The property is situated within the established Arena Estate, located just off Mollison Avenue (A1055). Road links are excellent with the A1055 linking to the A406 southwards and the A10 and M25 (J25) northwards.
Rail facilities are easily accessible at both Brimsdown and Enﬁeld Lock Station with services into London Liverpool Street and underground connections at Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.