1371 Mollison Avenue
EN3 7JX Enfield
Size100,567 ft² / 9,343 m²
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
A1 Showroom Accommodation - Quick access to M25 (Jct 25) and A406
- To be refurbished
- 14 LGV's and 32 car parking spaces
- Clear 5.85 m height
- 3 Ground Level Loading Doors
- 6 Platform Loading Doors
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground Floor Office/Showroom||8,839||821.17|
|1st Floor Office & Ancillary||8,728||810.86|
- Clear internal height of 5.92m and eaves of 6.7m
- Ceiling mounted sodium spot lights
- Gas and three phase power
- Platform loading to the gable end (x6 doors)
- Ground level loading on the side elevation (x3 doors)
- Security hut at entrance / exit
- Two points of entry / exit
- 14 LGV parking spaces in yard area32 Car parking spaces to the front, with comparable number to the side
- Suspended ceilings with fluorescent strip lighting
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Open plan accommodation
- Staff welfare provisions at ground and 1st floor
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
- Loading Doors Surface Level
- Loading Doors Tailgate Level
- On-site security
- Security description
- Car Parking
- Car Park Spaces
- Trailer Parking
- Trailer Parking Spaces
Location and Transport
Envoy offers a highly prominent frontage when viewed from either direction along Mollison Avenue (A1055). Access to the unit is off Stockingswater Lane directly from Mollison Avenue or via Braithwaite Road off the roundabout at Matalan.
The location provides speedy access to the A10, M25 (Jct25) and North Circular Road (A406) with central London only 13 miles south.
Brimsdown Station opposite links directly to Tottenham Hale and London Liverpool Street.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.