Location and Transport
Rassau is located at the northern edge of the county of Blaenau Gwent and the site falls within the Welsh Government’s Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone.
The available yard area forms part of Rassau Industrial Estate, which is an established business and distribution location, conveniently located just off the A465 Heads of the Valleys road. The A465 provides easy access to Junction 32 of the M4 motorway, which lies approximately 16 miles to the south west.
Merthyr Tydfil is situated approximately 9 miles to the West, and Ebbw Vale town centre lies approximately 3 miles to the South.
Occupiers on the estate include Zorba Foods, Hitachi, Yuasa Batteries and Sears Manufacturing.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.