Unit 30 Rassau Industrial Estate
NP23 5SD Ebbw Vale
Size24,686 ft² / 2,293 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Established Industrial Location
- Self-contained unit with large yard and parking area
- All mains services
- Minimum eaves height 5.08m
- Maximum eaves height 7.17m
|Ground Floor Offices||3,483||Available|
|1st Floor Offices||3,483||Available|
| ||28,169|| |
Unit 30 comprises a detached industrial / warehouse unit of steel portal frame and a two pitch roof with translucent roof panels providing natural light into the unit.
Internally the unit consists of one large warehousing/ manufacturing space along with ground and first floor offices along with ancillary amenities.
Externally there is concrete yard space and a separate parking area that is tarmacked with approximately 30 car parking spaces. There is one access point to the property which splits to the car parking and yard areas.
The property further benefits from:
- Suspended flourescent lighting in warehouse
- 1No. roller shutter door 3.5m x 4.3m
- Minimum eaves 5.088m
- Maximum eaves 7.179m
- Gas blowers for heating warehouse
- Reception and pedestrian entrance
- Male & female WC's
- Suspended ceilings in offices
- Aluminim framed windows
Location and Transport
Unit 30 occupies a central position on Rassau Industrial Estate, an established and recognised estate which is situated on the northern side of the A465 Heads of the Valleys Road which provides direct access to the estate to the north of Ebbw Vale.
The location is popular with occupiers given convenient access to South East & West Wales and the Midlands; the A465 links at its south western end with Neath / Swansea at Junction 33 of the M4 Motorway and Abergavenny, A4042 and A40 dual carriageway (leading to the M50 / M5) at its eastern end.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.