35 Rassau Industrial Estate
Ebbw Vale, NP23 5SD
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
20,497 ft² / 1,904.233 m²
Director - Industrial & Logistics
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Semi-detached industrial unit benefiting from a dedicated yard and good road connectivity
- Semi-detached unit with dedicated parking and yard space
- Available by way of a sub-lease or assignment
- Existing lease expires 2025
- Minimum eaves 4.6m - Maximum eaves 7.6m
- Good access to A465 Heads of the Valley Road
The accommodation comprises the following areas and has been measured on a Gross Internal Area basis (GIA):
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground Floor Offices & Amenities||1,350||125.42|
|1st Floor Offices & Amenities||1,350||125.42|
Unit 35 Rassau Industrial Estate is a semi-detached industrial unit formed of steel frame construction with part brick and part steel sheeting elevations. The unit is accessed just off one of the main estate roads and access is shared with the neighbouring unit which is currently let to Box Litho. To the front of the unit there are c. 17 car parking spaces with additional external space which can serve as additional overflow parking for cars or commercial vehicles.
Access to the rear yard is again from the main estate road and serves as a dedicated yard space for unit 35.
The specification further includes:
- Large open warehouse
- 2No. floor loading access doors
- c. 25% translucent roof panels
- LED strip lighting
- 4.6m minimum eaves height
- 7.6m maximum eaves height
- Glazed reception area
- Two storey office and amenity space
- Existing kitchenette facility
Availability and Terms
The unit is available by way of a sub-lease or an assignment of the existing lease which expires in 2025. Full detail and copies of the legal documentation are available on request.
Unit 35 is located on Rassau Industrial Estate, an established commercial location within the Welsh County of Blaenau Gwent.
The estate is within close proximity to the A465 Heads of the Valleys Road which provides great road access to South Wales and the Midlands.
Access to the A470 is just 8 miles from the estate which provides onward travel to the M4 Motorway via J32, approximately just 30 minutes away.
The nearest town to the estate is Ebbw Vale, the town centre of which 1 mile away.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.