Unit C3 Deacon Trading Estate
SO50 6RS Eastleigh
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Full height loading door to the front elevation
- Ground & first floor office accommodation
- Male & Female WC facilities
- 5m eaves height
- Allocated car parking spaces
- 3 phase power supply
The units form part of a terrace and have been refurbished to a high standard. The units provide open warehouse space with ground and first floor offices and benefit from car parking/yard areas to the front. They are steel portal frame construction with part brick and part profile metal sheet elevations.
A service charge is levied for the upkeep and maintenance of the common areas. Further details available upon request.
Location and Transport
Deacon Trading Estate is a well established estate located at the top end of Chickenhall Lane at its junction with Tower Lane. Junctions 12 & 13 of the M3 and junction 5 of the M27 are all within approximately 1.75 miles.
Eastleigh itself is a well established industrial location with the town centre located approximately 6 miles to the north of Southampton, 14 miles to the west of Portsmouth and 10 miles to the south of Winchester.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.