Unit 4H Barton Park Industrial Estate
SO50 6RR Eastleigh
Size14,953 ft² / 1,389 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
A mid-terrace industrial / warehouse unit with first floor offices.
- Min eaves 4.86m
- 3 phase power
- First floor offices
- WC facilities
- Concertina door (w: 6.00m x h: 4.66m)
- 4.86 m to eaves
- 3 phase power supply
- Concertina sliding door (6.00m width x 4.66m high)
- Concrete floor
- Strip lighting
- Ground floor WC facilities
- First floor office
Strictly through joint sole agents JLL and CBRE.
Location and Transport
Barton Park Industrial Estate is located off Chickenhall Lane which is accessed off the Bishopstoke Road (B3037). The property is a short distance to the east of the A335. In turn the A335 provides access to junction 12 and 13 of the M3 and junction 5 of the M27. Eastleigh is a well-established industrial location with the town centre located approximately 6 miles to the north of Southampton City Centre and 8 miles to the south of Winchester. Eastleigh Station is approximately ½ a mile from the site providing direct access to London Waterloo with a journey time of approximately 1 hour.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.