Unit 9 Goodwood Road
SO50 4NT Eastleigh
Size6,860-6,881 ft² / 637-639 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
A modern trade counter unit on an established estate with national trade occupiers.
- Established trade location
- National occupiers including Screwfix, Toolstation, PTS, HSS Hire & SIG
- To be refurbished
- Immediately available
- Prominent location on the estate
The property comprises of steel portal framed warehouses benefiting from ground floor offices. The elevations are a combination of brickwork and profile metal sheet cladding interspersed with glazing.
- Electrically operated up and over doors (4.5m wide x 5m high)
- UPVC double-glazed windows
- Painted warehouse floor
- Male and female WC's
- Eaves height 5.05m
- Ridge 6.59m
Location and Transport
The Stanstead Road Trade Park is located on the corner of Woodside Avenue and Goodwood Road. Woodside Avenue links with the A335 Leigh Road which in turns provides access to the M3 north and south bound at junction 13 and the M27 westbound to Bournemouth at junction 4.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.