Unit 15, Langlands Place
G75 0YF East Kilbride
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern Industrial/ Business premises within a landscaped environment
Generous incentives and flexible terms available
- 12 miles south east of Glasgow
- Steel portal frame design
- Large communal yards
- Dedicated car parking
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Unit 15||6,946||645.30||Available|
The estate comprises a mix of small, medium and large sized modern industrial units which are largely provided in terraced form offering a very pleasant external appearance set within a quality landscaped environment.
The units comprise a steel portal frame design with internal blockwork walls and external sheet panel cladding and glazing. The roofs are pitched with double skin cladding and foam insulation incorporating translucent panels. Flooring is constructed of level concrete laid in sections providing a loading capacity of 20 kn/M.
Location and Transport
East Kilbride is widely recognised as the most successful new town in Scotland, located approximately 12 miles south east of Glasgow. The A725 provides access to Junction 5 of the M74 motorway and M8 motorway thereafter.
Langlands Place is situated within the successful Kelvin South Business Park and is close to several large scale distribution facilities including the Sainsbury's Regional Distribution Centre. Kelvin South Business Park lies 3 miles to the south of East Kilbride Town Centre, with convenient access via the A726.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.