Mark as favourite
Stroud Trade Park
G75 0RA East Kilbride
Size4,500-9,000 ft² / 418-836 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
High quality, trade counter space in East Kilbride
- New Build Industrial Accommodation
- High Bay Warehouse and Trade Counter
- Direct Access
- EPC 'A'
The two available premises are of modern steel frame construction and built to a very high standard. Both will benefit from a floor loading capacity of 34kN/m2, EPC A credentials and fully serviced shells. Ample dedicated customer parking facilities and service delivery areas are provided to the front of the units and the fantastic visibility from Stroud road allows for unrivalled advertising potential for trade counter occupiers.
|Unit B||4,500 sq ft||Available|
|Unit C||4,500 sq ft||Available|
- Dedicated customer carparking
- Service delivery areas
- 34N/m2 floor loading
- Fully serviced shells
- Direct access from roundabout on main road
- New Build
Location and Transport
The development site is located at the gateway to East Kilbride's principle industrial area and directly opposite a leisure and food park. Located 1 mile to the south of East Kilbride town centre and approximately 12 miles south of Glasgow city centre, the new units are prime for both a trade counter operator or storage and distribution facility. The subjects are in close proximity to the recently completed Glasgow Southern Orbital road linking the M77 to East Kilbride and leading to the A725/M74 Raith interchange and the M8 motorway, thus providing access to Central Scotland.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.