Location and Transport
Woodside is strategically located in a prime position midway between Junctions 11 & 11a of the M1 motorway. With easy access to the motorway via the A505 and the new Woodside Link Road the M1 provides a direct link to the M25 to the south and M6 to the North. Woodside is within 10 miles of London Luton Airport and Luton Mainline Station which can also be reached via the guided busway which has an alighting point at White Lion Retail Park.
Woodside Industrial Estate offers a mature, managed landscaped environment whilst benefiting from 24 hour on site security, monitored CCTV throughout the estate, an estates office, broadband facilities and a good local bus service.
Major occupiers on the estate include WH Smith, DPD, Synergy Healthcare, Signature Flatbreads and Meggitt Plc.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.