Location and Transport
White Cliffs Business Park is situated to the south of the A2 dual carriageway, approximately 2.5 miles north of Dover town centre. The property lies at the end of Kedelston Road, just off Honeywood Parkway.
The junction of the A2 and the A256 is less than 200m to the north east, providing easy access to Canterbury, Ramsgate and the M2.
Constructed in 2003 and situated on an established business park on the A2 dual carriageway to the north of Dover, Bastion Point provides a well specified high bay industrial warehouse with two-storey office block to the front elevation.
Local occupiers include Tesco, Homebase, Perrys Vauxhall car dealership, BM Home Store, KFC and Dover Trade Centre with a variety of national trade counter brands.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.