Derby, DE21 4BB
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
5,651 ft² / 524.995 m²
Director - Industrial & Logistics
- Energy rating
Modern warehouse with offices on a self-contained plot, available to let on an all-enquiries basis
- Modern warehouse with offices & ancillary accommodation
- Well-established Business Park location
- 5.42 metres to eaves
- Self-contained site with a secure yard
- Available immediately on an assignment or sub-letting basis
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground - Warehouse & Offices||3,747||348.11|
|1st - Offices & Ancillary||1,904||176.89|
The property comprises a modern detached industrial unit positioned on a self-contained, secure site. The property is arranged with warehouse space and ancillary office accommodation set across ground and first floors.
The unit is of brick and block construction, beneath a pitched roof with part translucent panels. Steel palisade fencing and gates secure the perimeter.
The warehouse accommodation provides an open span storage area with a maximum eaves height of 5.42m, within the main body. The warehouse benefits from a vinyl tiled floor with painted block elevations, a suspended ceiling with LED lighting and a gas fired space heater. There is an electric up and over door for loading out to the rear yard.
The offices are fitted to include carpet flooring, plastered and painted elevations, and a suspended ceiling with a combination of recessed LED and Cat 2 lights. There is also perimeter dado trunking, a tea-point and W/Cs to both floors. The property is heated and cooled by way of air-conditioning, hot water radiators and electric heaters.
Externally, there is a loading apron and parking for approximately 15 vehicles to the rear elevation.
The property is situated on the eastern side of Enterprise Way in Derby and occupies a position on Jubilee Business Park, a popular out-of-town commercial location to the north-eastern outskirts of the city centre.
Enterprise Way lies adjacent to the A61 and is accessed via the Pentagon Island, which provides further links with the A52 and Eastgate Road.
The unit therefore benefits from excellent access to Derby’s arterial road networks, with immediate connections to the A52 and into Derby city centre at just 1.5 miles. The A38 trunk road which passes to the west of the city is also within close proximity, approximately 2 miles away. J25 of the M1 motorway is accessible at 7.5 miles to the east.
The local area comprises a range of industrial and trade counter uses, with occupiers including YESSS Electrical, Tile Town, Midland Glass Company and Concept Decor.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.