Derby, DE21 4BB
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
6,892 ft² / 640.287 m²
Director - Industrial & Logistics
- Energy rating
Modern warehouse with offices available to let on an all-enquiries basis
- Modern warehouse with offices & ancillary accommodation
- Well-established Business Park location
- 7 metres to eaves
- Ample on site parking
- Available immediately on an assignment or sub-letting basis
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground - Unit 10 - Warehouse & Offices||5,526||513.38|
|1st - Unit 10 - Offices & Ancillary||1,366||126.91|
The unit comprises a modern detached warehouse with fitted first floor office accommodation.
The property is of steel portal frame construction with brick and block elevations, beneath a pitched roof with part translucent panels.
The warehouse accommodation provides an open span area with a fitted kitchenette and W/C. The main warehouse space has an eaves height of 7m, which falls to 3.22m beneath the mezzanine floor. The warehouse benefits from a solid concrete floor with painted block elevations, an electric up and over door, LED lighting and a gas fired space heater.
There is also a small lean-to garage to the side elevation which provides ancillary storage space with a ceiling height of 2.65m.
The offices are set across the first floor and are fitted to include carpet flooring, plastered and painted elevations, perimeter dado trunking and a suspended ceiling with recessed LED lighting. There is also a tea-point and hot water radiators.
Externally, there is a loading apron and parking for approximately 11 vehicles to the front elevation.
The property is situated on the eastern side of Enterprise Way in Derby and occupies a position on Jubilee Business Park, a popular out-of-town commercial location to the north-eastern outskirts of the city centre.
Enterprise Way lies adjacent to the A61 and is accessed via the Pentagon Island, which provides further links with the A52 and Eastgate Road.
The unit therefore benefits from excellent access to Derby’s arterial road networks, with immediate connections to the A52 and into Derby city centre at just 1.5 miles. The A38 trunk road which passes to the west of the city is also within close proximity, approximately 2 miles away. J25 of the M1 motorway is accessible at 7.5 miles to the east.
The local area comprises a range of industrial and trade counter uses, with occupiers including YESSS Electrical, Tile Town, Midland Glass Company and Concept Decor.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.