Prologis Rfi Dirft
NN6 7FT Daventry
Size8,000,000 ft² / 743,200 m²
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
The UK'S premier logistics & distribution development
- Up to 7.86 million sq ft (731,000 sq m) of logistics/distribution floorspace
- A new rail terminal which includes transhipment sidings, container storage and a HGV reception area
- Fully managed park with 24/7 security
- Operational hub including management suite and eductional/seminar facility
- A lorry park for some 300 vehicles (free for drivers servicing DIRFT)
- Immediate access to the M1 at Junction 18
Prologis RFI DIRFT sits at the heart of the UK and with full consent for an additional 7.86 million sq ft of logistics accommodation, is set to double in size over the next 10 years.
The development offers an unrivalled location adjacent to the M1 and has the benefit of rail connectivity.
The scheme can accommodate a wide variety of building sizes for customers requiring logistics space with both excellent road connections and the alternative rail freight distribution facility.
Location and Transport
The success of Prologis RFI DIRFT is primarily due to its optimum location for warehousing and logistics in the centre of Britain, with strategic road communications to the M1 (adjacent to J18) and M6/A14 interchange (within 4 miles).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.