Dc535 Prologis Rfi Dirft
Size536,991 ft² / 49,886 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
A new 536,991 sq ft logistics/distribution building at the UK's premier rail served logistics park on the M1 (J18)
- Ability to expand
- Rail Connectivity
- Managed Logistics Park
- 21m clear internal height
- 78 Dock access doors
- 7 Level access doors
- 147 HGV trailer parking spaces
- 415 Car parking spaces
- Power supply from 1.5 MVA
- 55 Meter Yards
Location and Transport
Prologis RFI DIRFT sits at the heart of the UK and with full consent for an additional 7.86 million sq ft of logistics accommodation, is set to double in size in the next 10 years.
Completed infrastructure works to service the next phase include a new access road (DIRFT Drove) and a rail bridge.
The development offers an unrivalled location adjacent to the M1 and has the benefit if rail connectivity.
The scheme can accommodate a wide variety of building sizes for customers requiring logistics space with both excellent road connections and the alternative rail freight distribution facility.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.