Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 12, Newtons Court
Crossways Business Park
DA2 6QL Dartford
Size67,344 ft² / 6,256 m²
Read more description
DETACHED INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
- To be fully refurbished
- Available from Q1 2022
- Detached Unit with Secure Yard
- 5 Dock level doors
- 2 Level access doors
- Approx. 27m yard depth
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground floor office||4,251||394.93|
|First floor office||4,753||441.57|
The property which will undergo a comprehensive refurbishment commencing in September 2021 comprises a modern detached warehouse industrial unit of steel portal frame construction with profile metal clad elevations under a pitched roof.
The warehouse will benefit from 7 loading doors (5 of which are dock level) to the side elevation accessed off a secure fenced yard approximately 27m deep. Separate car parking area are located to the front and side elevation fronting Crossways Boulevard.
The offices will benefit from suspended ceilings with recessed LED lighting, air conditioning and double glazed windows.
Location and Transport
The unit is prominently located off Crossways Boulevard on Newtons Court in Crossways Business Park less than half a mile from Junction 1a of the M25.
Crossways is the largest mixed use Business Park on the M25 and benefits from good road and bus connectivity with Stone Crossing and Greenhithe railway stations both on the Park. A Fast Track bus services provides connections to Dartford, Ebbsfleet and the nearby Bluewater Shopping Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.