Unit 2 Newtons Court
Crossways Business Park
DA2 6QL Dartford
Size15,044 ft² / 1,398 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern detached warehouse or industrial unit
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse with WC's and Ancillary||12,420||1,153.86||Let|
|1st - First Floor Office & WC||2,624||243.78||Let|
The property comprises a modern semi detached warehouse/industrial unit constructed around a steel portal frame with part brick and blockwork, part profile metal clad elevations.
The pitched roof incorporates translucent light panels and the unit benefits from first floor offices constructed to a high standard. Segregated office staff car parking is located to the southern side of the building with loading to the level access up and over sectional shutter door via the yard on the opposite side of the building. Following refurbishment the offices will consist of open plan space to first floor
Location and Transport
Crossways Business Park is strategically located close to Junction 1a of the M25 approximately 0.5 miles)and the Dartford Crossing, providing good access to the national motorway network. Crossways is the largest mixed use business park on the M25 and Newtons Court is accessed from the roundabout junction of Galleon Boulevard with Anchor Boulevard.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.