- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Detached, industrial unit to let on an established industrial estate right next to Junction 28 M5.
- Immediately adjoining the M5 motorway
- Suits distribution or manufacturing
- Large yard area
- On a site of 1.09 acres.
- New lease available from March 2024
The subject property is situated close to the entrance to the estate having access off the private road (Longbridge Meadow). Unit 1A is a detached, industrial style of steel portal frame construction with pvc coated sheet steel cladding to the elevations and roof. The original unit was extended in 2013. The minimum eaves heights range from 5.94 m to 6.25 m.
The unit has four roller shutter loading doors off the northern elevation and two off the southern elevation leading into the adjoining secure yard measuring 0.42 acres (49m x 35m). The yard is largely concrete covered and is enclosed by palisade fencing. There is a loading canopy on the southern elevation extending to 64.71 sq m in area.
Strictly by appointment through the sole marketing agents.
The existing lease on the property expires on 24 March 2024 and therefore a new lease is available from that point for a term of years to be negotiated.
The property is located on the Longbridge Meadow Industrial Estate, which immediately adjoins Junction 28 of the M5 motorway. Exeter is approximately 14 miles to the south and Taunton is 23 miles to the north. Junction 28 also provides access via the A373 to Honiton, which is eight miles to the east. Cullompton town centre is less that one mile to the west.
Director - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.