- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Industrial / Distribution unit with large secure yard in established commercial location adjoining J28 M5.
- Excellent communication links
- Extensively refurbished
The property comprises an extensively refurbished, semi-detached warehouse constructed of block with steel portal frame and part brick and clad elevations. Includes two full HGV access doors with separate pedestrian access. Internally, the unit has a small office content on two levels, solid concrete painted floors with internal access between the units. There is an adjoining concrete yard area that is bounded by a galvanised steel palisade fence with access gates.
The property is located on the Longbridge Meadow Industrial Estate which immediately adjoins Junction 28 of the M5 motorway. Exeter is approximately 14 miles to the south and Taunton is 23 miles to the north. Junction 28 also provides access via the A373 to Honiton, which is 8 miles to the east. Cullompton town centre is approximately 0.75 miles to the west.
Director - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.