EX15 3FH Cullompton, Uffculme
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial warehouse unit to let
- Eaves height to underside of haunch 3.85 m
- Steel portal frame with composite clad roof and elevations
- 1 x sectional loading door
- External concrete apron and allocated parking
The property comprises a modern 5 bay unit of steel portal frame construction with an eaves height of approximately 3.84m (12’7”) and a ridge height of 5.83 (19’2”) providing open plan space for industrial storage and distribution related uses.
The property benefits from an electric loading door to the front (5m wide x 4.83m) (16’5” x 15’10”) and separate personnel door to the front. Externally the property has the benefit of an exclusive concrete surfaced yard and loading area totaling approx. 0.15 acres (0.06 hectares) which also benefits from steel security fencing and front gate. There is also significant additional graveled surfaced parking to the front of the unit.
The property is available on a new FRI lease on terms to be
Location and Transport
Hitchcocks Business Park is situated approximately halfway between Junctions 27 & 28 of the M5. The property is located approximately 25 minutes north of Exeter, 25 minutes south of Taunton and 70 minutes south of Bristol. Willand also benefits from good access to the North Devon Link Road (A361) and the
Established occupiers on the estate include Gregorys Transport, Trucksmith and Mid Devon District Council and the property is adjacent to a unit occupied by Low Carbon Exchange.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.