Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit B, Croydon Airport Industrial Estate
CR0 4RT Croydon
Size22,300 ft² / 2,072 m²
Read more description
INDUSTRIAL UNIT WITH LARGE SECURE YARD
- Large 0.38 acre yard
- 4 roller shutter doors
- Minimum eaves height of 4.0m
- Fully refurbished carpeted offices
- Part refurbished
A semi-detached industrial unit with an extensive 0.38 acre yard. The warehouse space benefits from two up and over shutter doors and a minimum height of 4 metres. The office space consists of multiple individual offices, kitchen facilities and both male and female WC's.
The premises are available on a new full repairing and insuring lease, for a term to be agreed.
Location and Transport
Croydon is located approximately 10 miles to the south of Central London with good access to via the A23 to both Central London and the M23 (junctions 6 and 7). Imperial Way is located on the Airport Industrial Estate, one of Croydon's main industrial areas which is to the south-west of the town centre, close to the A23.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.