Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit E16, Imperial Way
Size12,560 ft² / 1,167 m²
Read more description
Detached Industrial Warehouse with predominately open plan offices on a self enclosed site
- 3 phase power
- Two manual loading doors
- Rear & side yards
- Min height to underside of haunch of 3.5m
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground Floor Warehouse||9,811||911.47|
|Ground Floor Warehouse||1,335||124.03|
|First Floor Offices||1,394||129.51|
The property comprises a brick built dual pitched warehouse with integral office to the front elevation. The warehouse benefits from a minimum height of 3.5m to the haunch, sodium / halogen lighting, 3 phase power, a new roof, gas warm air blows and two manual loading doors. The offices are a mixture of cellular and open plan areas and benefit from kitchen facilities and male and female WCs. Externally, there is a rear and side yard for ample parking.
Location and Transport
Croydon is located approximately 10 miles to the south of Central London with good access via the A23 to both Central London and the M25 (Junctions 6 & 7).
Imperial Way is located on the Airport Industrial Estate, one of Croydon's main industrial areas which is to the south-west of the town centre, close to the A23.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.