Mark as favourite
DC8 Prologis Park Ryton
CV8 3EA Coventry
Size147,300 ft² / 13,684 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Industrial/Distribution Building to Let - Detailed Planning Consent Granted
An exclusive opportunity to secure bespoke high quality Grade 'A' accommodation built to meet customer's operational needs. Perfectly located within easy access to the UK's key rail and air freight terminals and minutes from the M6. Prologis Ryton is proven to be one of the most sought after locations in the UK, with occupiers including JLR, DHL and Pantos Logistics.
- Hormann dock leveller doors
- Hormann level access doors
- Floor loading 50kN/m
- FM2 floor
- Rack leg Loading up to 7 tonnes per leg
- 2 storey offices
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Raised access floor
- Fully carpeted throughout
- Suspended ceilings
- LED Lighting
Location and Transport
Located at the heart of the UK's automotive cluster, within minutes of the UK's national motorway network. Prologis Park Ryton provides fast access to M6, M69 and M45 and is only 5 miles from Coventry City Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.