Location and Transport
Puma Park is centrally located at the heart of the UK’s motorway network with the A45/A46 Coventry interchange right next to the site. Over 35,000 businesses, including many of the world’s leading automotive, aerospace, advanced manufacturing and engineering companies have already chosen Coventry as their base. Coventry is in the top 10 of the fastest growing economic areas in the country with 98% of the UK’s market consumers and businesses within just four hours travel time.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.