Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Bilton Industrial Estate
CV3 1JL Coventry
Size13,412 ft² / 1,246 m²
Read more description
Extensively Refurbished Industrial Unit
- 19 parking spaces
- Large front and rear gated yard
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - 5||13,412||1,246.02||Available|
Fully refurbished from its original steel frame, the property comprises a well specified Industrial Unit with a fully finished amenity block and brand new fixtures, fittings, office accommodation and WC and kitchenette room.
Location and Transport
Bilton industrial estate is a well established estate located near Coventry city centre. Access to the property is via Humber Avenue which joins Humber Road (B4110) to the east of the property which in turn provides access to and from the city centre. The M6 and M69 motorways can be accessed 4 miles to the north east providing fast access to the wider motorway network, including the M1 which is within a short drive.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.