Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Coventry Logistics Park
CV2 2TA Coventry
Size47,544-484,721 ft² / 4,417-45,031 m²
Read more description
Three Speculative Units - Coming Soon
- Up to 55m yard depths
- Up to 15m eaves heights
- Modern Grade A office space
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Coventry Logistics Park is a unique and established 42 acre logistics opportunity in the Golden Triangle, the UK’s premier logistics location.
The development will comprise of three self contained logistic units.
- Yard depth (m)
- Loading Doors (Dock level)
- Level Access
- Floor loading (kN/m2)
- Eaves Height (m)
- Car Parking
- Car Parking Spaces
- HGV Parking
- HGV Parking Spaces
- Road: Closest Major Junction 1
- Driving time (minutes)
- Road: Closest Major Junction 2
Location and Transport
The site benefits from a highly skilled workforce in the vicinity whilst providing excellent access to the M6 and M69 motorways with connectivity to the M1 to the East and M42/M40 to the West. Coventry Logistics Park is an exciting new speculative development by Bericote in partnership with JP Morgan Asset Management.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.