Unit 8, Trident Industrial Estate
SL3 0AX Colnbrook
- Location and Transport
- More like this
- Newly refurbished
- Established Heathrow location
- 24/7 access
- 6m eaves
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse||5,421||503.63||Available|
|Unit - Covered Loading Bay||381||35.40||Available|
|Unit - Ground Floor Office||419||38.93||Available|
|Unit - First Floor Office||760||70.61||Available|
Unit 8 is a mid-terrace unit of steel portal frame construction with brick construction to low level and profile cladding to the upper level. The unit is to be extensively refurbished throughout but benefits from 6 metre minimum eaves height, first floor office accommodation, an electric up and over loading door and a covered loading bay. Externally the unit benefits from good parking and loading facilities.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on FRI terms to be agreed.
| Sq ft | Sq m
Warehouse | 5,784 | 537.35
First Floor Office | 756.51 | 70.28
Covered Loading Bay | 363.72 | 33.79
Total GIA | 6,904.23 | 641.42
Location and Transport
Trident Industrial Estate is one of Heathrow's well known / established industrial estates within the Poyle area, located approximately 0.5 miles from Junction 14 of the M25 which in turn provides easy access to the M4 Junction 4b. Heathrow International Airport and Cargo Terminal are only one mile to the East providing unrivalled access to the Airport.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.