Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 3, M8 Interlink
ML5 4SL Coatbridge
Size11,033 ft² / 1,025 m²
Read more description
Refurbished industrial and warehouse units within a prominent location on the M8. Please see brochure for further details.
- Excellent access to the national motorway network.
- Refurbished industrial warehouse
- High quality office accommodation
- 6.3m eaves
The M8 Industrial Estate offers a wide range of unit sizes and different types of industrial accommodation. A number of units have dedicated yard areas with excellent eaves height from 6.0m - 7.2m.
Refurbished industrial warehouse
Inclusive of office accommodation
3 phase power
Location and Transport
The M8 Interlink Estate provides an unrivalled location fronting into the M8 motorway and adjacent to the Kirkshaws Interchange providing 4 way access to the main arterial route to Glasgow and Edinburgh. The junction also provides a direct route to the M74, via the A725, providing access to south Glasgow and England.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.