- No Commission
LE67 1GE Coalville
200,000.00 - 1,599,999.00 ft² (18,580.60 - 148,644.80 m²)
Price on application
• Proven Location J22 M1
• Up to 1.6m sq ft
• Detailed consents in place
• Proximity to major air, rail and parcel hubs
• Buildings deliverable within 12 months
Logistics is an important sector in Leicestershire, accouting for 9.4% of all employment in the county, compared to a national average of 7.1%.
Over 1 million people within a 30 minute drive time, predicted to grow by 7.4% in the next 10 years, compared to the UK average of 6.3%.
- 4.2% (30,428) unemployed within a 30 minute drive of the site.
- 9.5% (43,435) employed in Transport and Storage within 30 minutes
- MIDAS 22 has outline planning consent for B8 uses and can accomodate bespoke solutions to suit individual occupier requirements.
- This planning consent doesa not place restrictions on either building height or hours of use.
- The development has detailed planning consent for three warehouse units of 358,000 sq ft, 370,225 sq ft and 274,000 sq ft.
- Subject to further planning the development could accomodate up to 1.6 million sq ft of accomodation, maximum unit size of 1.5 million sq ft.
- Minimum 15m clear internal eaves height
- 50 kN/m2 floor loading
- Dock level access doors (1:10,000 sq ft)
- Ground level access doors
- 15% roof lights
- 7.7 MVA power supply
- 7,500KW gas
- Raised access flooring
- Suspended ceilings
- Heating, cooling and ventilation
- PIR lighting
- Grade A finishes throughout
- Minimum 50m service yard
- HGV and trailer parking
- Infrastructure for sprinkler tanks, vehicle wash and fuel
- Seperate car parking
- Security gatehouse with entrance barriers
- Secure site with 2.4m paladin fencing
- BREEAM rating 'Very Good'
- Energy Performance Certificate 'A' rating
- Within a 200 acre landscaped parkland promoting ecology and biodiversity
- Buildings deliverable within 12 months from unconditional Agreement for Lease
- Tenant fit-out packages available.
MIDAS 22 lies within the logistics 'Golden Triangle' bounded by the M1, M6 and M42.
Junction 22 of the M1 is 10 minutes drive and the M69 and A42 both less than 20 minutes awat, the lodation of MIDAS 22 also means that it is superbly situated for accessing the major regional conurbations of the East and West Midlands, and cities including Leicester, Nottingham, Derby and Birmingham.
- East Midlands Airport is 20 minutes drive from Midas 22
- East Midlands Airport is second only to Heathrow in terms of total cargo freight, and handles over 310,000 tonnes or cargo every year, taking advantage of the 24 hour operations at the facility.
- Four major rail terminals are also nearby
- The development is also close to a number of major parcel distribution hubs including DPD Hinckley, Hermes Rugby and DHL Coventry all presenting the opportunity to reduce delivery times.